What a week it's been!
We wanted to take a minute to express that we are taking the covid-19 restrictions seriously, and that we are following all health and safety guidelines to ensure all patients and staff are kept safe.
- During level 2 our optometrists will be using PPE during examinations and consults when needed.
- We have our QR code on all doors and at our reception desk for you to scan.
- Our contact tracing register is also located at our reception for you to sign in and out.
- We are continuing to follow all hygiene guidelines and disinfecting all surfaces, products, frames, and equipment after each patient in our testing rooms and in our shop area.
- For the safety of our other patients and our staff we are requesting that if you are feeling unwell or experiencing flu symptoms please stay home, consult health line and reschedule your appointment until you are well.
- We are offering contact home delivery direct from our supplier to remove additional patients having to come into the store – If you would like to take advantage of this please call or email us and we can arrange this for you.
We look forward to seeing you in the practice soon. Be kind & Stay safe.